Homeowners choose deck tiles to cover their outdoor living spaces for many reasons:
- Ease of installation: because the boards are already joined and fastened together to form a tile, all you have to do is lay them on your surface. No need to hire an installer unless you really want to!
- Durability: The deck tiles are made of exotic hardwoods, renowned for their longevity and resistance to rot.
- Easy maintenance!
- Style points: just because it gets the job done doesn’t mean it also have to be boring. Deck tiles will enhance the look of your outdoor area.
- Cost: you don’t even have the break the bank to have an attractive patio.
Below are photos of a deck tile in Tali, also known as “African Ipe”
- 1.7″ x 12″ x 12″ (4.3 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm)
- 1.7″ x 24″ x 24″ (4.3 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm)
Please contact us if you have specific requests on species or dimensions.